All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding Information Modelling (BIM) harnesses digital technologies to unlock more efficient methods of designing, creating and maintaining built environment assets, so the Construction Manager s BIM Handbook ensures the reader understands what BIM is, what the UK strategy is and what it means for key roles in the construction team.
- Author BiographyJohn Eynon BA BArch RIBA FCIOB MAPM CEnv has worked in the public and private sectors in architectural practice, main contracting and consulting and for the last 15 years he has been involved in design management and pre-construction process for major contractors. He has been responsible for design management teams and design leadership at all stages of the design and construction process. He now provides BIM consultancy, design management and work winning services through his company Open Water Consulting.
- Author(s)Chartered Institute of Building,John Eynon
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight506 g
- Width172 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.