All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.39Trending at £4.76
- £8.25Trending at £8.93
- £8.99Trending at £9.62
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe Construction and Cumulation of Knowledge in International Relations explores the construction and cumulation of knowledge within the scope of international relations inquiry. * Editor John A.
- Author BiographyDr. Daniel S. Geller is Professor and Chair of the Department of Political Science at Wayne State University and a consultant with the U.S. Department of State, Office of Technology and Assessments. He conducts research and teaches in the areas of International Politics, Defense Policy, and Foreign Policy. For 2001-03, he was a Principal Investigator on an NSF grant to the Correlates of War (COW) Project involving the expansion of the militarized interstate dispute database. During 2003, Professor Geller served as Program Chair for the 44th Annual Convention of the International Studies Association. He has published extensively in books, journals, and edited collections on such subjects as nuclear weapons and the escalation of interstate crises, conventional capability balances and the outbreak of war, and the power status of states and patterns of international conflict. John Vasquez holds the Harvey Picker Chair in International Relations at Colgate University. He has published over a dozen books, including The War Puzzle, The Power of Power Politics: From Classical Realism to Neotraditionalism, What Do We Know about War? (editor), Classics of International Relations (editor), In Search of Theory: A New Paradigm for Global Politics (co-authored with Richard Mansbach), and most recently, Realism and the Balancing of Power: A New Debate (co-edited with Colin Elman). His scholarly articles have appeared in the International Studies Quarterly, American Political Science Review, World Politics, British Journal of Political Science, Security Studies, Journal of Peace Research, International Organization, Journal of Politics, International Political Science Review, and Conflict Management and Peace Science among others. He has been president of the Peace Science Society (International) and the International Studies Association. has been president of the Peace Science Society (International) and the International Studies Association.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleInternational Studies Review Presidential Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note0
- Weight388 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDaniel Geller,John Vasquez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.