CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the development of literary constructions of Irish-American identity from the mid-nineteenth century arrival of the Famine generation through the Great Depression.
- Author BiographyChristopher Dowd is Assistant Professor of English at the University of New Haven.
- Author(s)Christopher Dowd
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Transnational Perspectives on American Literature
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white halftones
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.