All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines the basic principles and practices of constructivism for use in social sciences, the final work of leading constructivist theorist Egon Guba and his partner Yvonna Lincoln.
- Author BiographyYvonna S. Lincoln is professor of higher education and human resource development at Texas A&M University, where she holds the Ruth Harrington Chair of Educational Leadership and University Distinguished Professor of Higher Education. She and Egon Guba coauthored foundational works of constructivist social science, such as Effective Evaluation, Naturalistic Inquiry, and Fourth Generation Evaluation. She also edited Organizational Theory and Inquiry, and co-edited (with Norman K. Denzin) four editions of The Handbook of Qualitative Research, the journal Qualitative Inquiry, and several book series. Egon G. Guba was emeritus professor of education at Indiana University until his death in 2008. A central figure in educational theory and research, he popularized the use of constructivism in education and other social sciences.
- Author(s)Dr. Yvonna S. Lincoln,Egon G. Guba
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.