All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work is written through an authentic systems perspective, by five coauthors with diverse expertise in a variety of areas. The contents include past and current roles in k-12 classroom teaching, special education, administration, college teaching, and state education administration.
- Author BiographyKerry Dunn, Ed.D is Assistant Professor of Teacher Education at Marist College Poughkeepsie, NY. John Scileppi, Ph.D. is the Department Chair of Psychology at Marist College Poughkeepsie, NY. Leslie Averna, M.S. is an Education Consultant and was formerly Associate Commissioner of Education for the State of Connecticut. Vanessa Zerillo, Ed.D. is the Academic Program Director of field-based Graduate Programs in Education at Southern New Hampshire University. Mark Skelding, M.Ed. is the Assistant Academic Coordinator of Graduate Programs in Education at Southern New Hampshire University.
- Author(s)John A. Scileppi,Kerry Dunn,Leslie Averna,Mark Skelding,Vanessa Zerillo
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/07/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.