All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £3.48Trending at £3.62
About this product
- DescriptionCovers Bauman's contribution to sociology and social theory. This book analyzes Bauman's shift from a sociology of postmodernity to liquid modernity. It provides an assessment of contemporary Bauman, appraising his theory of liquid modernity in terms of its implications for self-identity, interpersonal relationships, culture and communications.
- Author BiographyAnthony Elliott is Professor of Sociology at Flinders University, Australia. His book, The New Individualism (2005), written with Charles Lemert, is also published by Routledge.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAnthony Elliott
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.