CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.06
- £7.76Trending at £8.01
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £8.72Trending at £10.68
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.71
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA companion to Facts On File's Life On Earth set, this is a comprehensive resource providing young readers information about the sea and its creatures. It presents living things in their physical habitats, emphasizing the relationship between marine biology and marine ecology. Each volume focuses on one specific area of the marine world.
- Author BiographyPam Walker and Elaine Wood have almost 40 years of science teaching experience between them. Their expertise comes from formal training in biology education and hands-on practice with students. They have worked with pupils of all ages and abilities and know which experiments work, which materials are easiest to obtain, and which problems teachers may encounter.
- Author(s)Elaine Wood,Pam Walker
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleLife in the Sea S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Noteillustrations, 40 b&w photos, index, bibliog , glossary
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.