All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an overview of the functions and responsibilities of the controller/management accountant in a corporation. This title explores how controllers can better perform their jobs. It defines the role, functions and responsibilities of the managerial accountant in a corporation.
- Author BiographySTEVEN M. BRAGG, CPA, has been the chief financial officer or controller of four companies, as well as a consulting manager at Ernst & Young and auditor at Deloitte. He is the author of over forty books primarily targeted toward controllers and their needs. He is also the author of Accounting Best Practices and Wiley GAAP, both published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Steven M. Bragg
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Corporate F&A
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight726 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.