All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the life and writings of Goldwin Smith (1823-1910), transatlantic writer on current events, politics, religion, history and literature. Paul T. Phillips argues that the core of Smith's thought and the driving force behind his role as a controversialist lay in his moral philosophy.
- Author BiographyPAUL T. PHILLIPS is Professor of History at St. Francis Xavier University in Nova Scotia. His previous books include The Sectarian Spirit (1982), Britain's Past in Canada (1989), and A Kingdom on Earth (1996).
- Author(s)Paul T. Phillips
- Date of Publication28/02/2002
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight489 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.