All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £18.79Trending at £25.80
- £24.05Trending at £34.73
- £6.99Trending at £9.19
- £14.59Trending at £16.58
- £8.77Trending at £11.46
- £11.33Trending at £14.88
- £9.50Trending at £16.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1827 housekeeping and cookery guide is an enhanced version of the popular compendium published a year earlier.
- Author BiographyShe used the pseudonym 'Margaret Dods' (landlady of an inn in Scott's St Ronan's Well).
- Author(s)Christian Isobel Johnstone
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - British and Irish History, 19th Century
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.