Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 2 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA novel of love and intrigue. On his way home, the protagonist chances upon a beautiful young fugitive climbing out of a window.
- Author BiographyAuthor of over fifty books, Georgette Heyer is the best-known and best-loved of all historical novelists, who made the Regency period her own. Her first novel, The Black Moth, published in 1921, was written at the age of fifteen to amuse her convalescent brother; her last was My Lord John. Although most famous for her historical novels, she also wrote eleven detective stories. Georgette Heyer died in 1974 at the age of seventy-one.
- Author(s)Georgette Heyer
- Date of Publication07/10/2004
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight171 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- sarahsarah195615 Jan, 2017by
Easygoing and humorous
As usual an excellent read although nearly 80 years old!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £8.94Trending at £9.49
- £8.33Trending at £9.29
- £5.71Trending at £9.34
- £7.64Trending at £8.40
- £8.39Trending at £8.64
- £5.00Trending at £9.99
- £3.59Trending at £4.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.