All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA landmark book explaining the best CR instruments available, distilling their most valuable elements. A fully revised 3rd edition covering human rights, labour rights, environmental management, corruption and corporate governance. The book also includes how-to (or process) codes focusing on reporting, stakeholder engagement and assurance.
- Author BiographyDEBORAH LEIPZIGER advises companies around the world on human rights issues and played a key role in the development of several key standards, including Social Accountability 8000.
- Author(s)Deborah Leipziger
- PublisherGreenleaf Publishing
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight953 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.