All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in Corsica, this tells the story of Sybilia Rocca who is forced into an arranged marriage at the age of 16. Desperately lonely, she finally falls in love, only to have her happiness threatened by a man who embodies the staunchest of Corsican values and traditions, her father-in-law.
- Author BiographyMadge Swindells lives near Cape Town. Before becoming a successful novelist she was a business woman, journalist and gem dealer.
- Author(s)Madge Swindells
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/11/1993
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight37 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £8.99Trending at £10.76
- £14.98Trending at £16.14
- £16.99Trending at £18.29
- £29.15Trending at £31.39
- £6.02Trending at £11.57
- £2.68Trending at £3.23
- £6.70Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.