All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet's go! With that, the boyish, grinning Yuri Gagarin launched into space on April 12, 1961, becoming the first human being to orbit the earth. This book relates this twentieth century icon's remarkable life while exploring the fascinating world of Soviet culture.
- Author BiographyAndrew L. Jenks is associate professor of history at California State University, Long Beach, and the author of The Perils of Progress: Environmental Disasters in the Twentieth Century and Russia in a Box: Art and Identity in an Age of Revolution.
- Author(s)Andrew L. Jenks
- PublisherNorthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationDekalb, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthern Illinois University Press
- Content Note28 halftones
- Weight431 g
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.