All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the attitudes various groups have held toward the Residential Lead-based Paint Hazard Reduction Act. In doing so, the author reveals much about the attitudes officials hold toward problems that primarily affect poor communities, and demonstrates how these attitudes directly affect policymaking and policy enforcement.
- Author BiographyJEANITA W. RICHARDSON is Associate Professor, Department of Educational Leadership, School of Liberal Arts and Sciences, Virginia State University.
- Author(s)Jeanita W. Richardson
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.