All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the dilemma of modern man and points a way to the conquest of the problem of anxiety. This title includes a foreword that situates the book within the theological conversation from which it emerged and conveys its continued relevance in the present century.
- Author BiographyPaul Tillich (1886--1965) was a world-renowned philosopher and theologian. Harvey Cox is Hollis Research Professor of Divinity at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Paul Tillich
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- Series TitleThe Terry Lectures
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Introduction byHarvey Cox
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.