All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Creativity Crisis excavates the root causes of America's innovation slow-down, showing why revolutionary insights are no longer chased by young talent. Economically and socially, caution has overtaken creation. This book is ultimately a roadmap for reinvigorating innovation within the system of science.
- Author BiographyRoberta Ness is an internationally renowned physician-scientist and author of 350 scientific papers and books. She is a member of the Institute of Medicine, National Academies of Science; a Fellow of the American College of Physicians as well as the American College of Epidemiology; and a frequent advisor to the National Institutes of Health, National Academies of Science, Department of Defense, and Centers for Disease Control. She is past President of the American College of Epidemiology and of the American Epidemiology Society. Her Board memberships include the Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health and the National Board of Public Health Examiners. Dr. Ness has received many awards and honors including a White House appointment to the Board of the Mickey Leland Center; Laureate award from the American College of Physicians; Leadership Award from the Family Health Council; and receipt of the Snow Award, one the most prestigious lifetime achievement awards in her profession.
- Author(s)Roberta B. Ness
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight562 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.96Trending at £9.58
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
- £14.88Trending at £15.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.