All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on a journey of Descartes, as well as Freud and the psychoanalytical movement. This title includes a series of performances, starting with the birth of the man of the Modern Age, followed by flowering of this epoch, and concludes with the death of the Modern Age. It covers the period from Bismarck's generation to World War I.
- Author BiographyEgon Friedell (1878-1938) was a prominent Austrian philosopher, historian, journalist, actor, cabaret performer, and theater critic. He committed suicide on March 16, 1938 rather than be arrested by Nazi officials.
- Author(s)Egon Friedell
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication28/02/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationSomerset, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Introduction byAllan Janik
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.50
- £17.50Trending at £35.06
- £8.72Trending at £11.48
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.24Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.85Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.