All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Critical Graduate Experience is a collection of scholarly reflections on the possibilities of a new vision for critical studies. It is a remarkable book that provides daring analyses from the vantage of the graduate student experience. Drawing from individual knowledge and research, the authors invite you to re-imagine education for justice.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Achieng-Evensen, Janae Dimick, Maryann Krikorian, and Kevin Stockbridge are PhD students at Chapman University. Ndindi Kitonga is a former doctoral student at Chapman University, and Barry Kanpol is Professor of Educational Foundations at Indiana University Purdue University Fort Wayne.
- Author(s)Barry Kanpol,Charlotte Achieng-Evensen,Janae Dimick,Kevin Stockbridge,Maryann Krikorian,Ndindi Kitonga
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleCritical Education & Ethics
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.