All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
About this product
- DescriptionContains essays by major thinkers in the field of critical pedagogy.
- Author BiographyAntonia Darder is Professor of Educational Policy Studies at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. Marta P. Baltodano is Associate Professor of Education at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles. Rodolfo D. Torres is Professor of Urban Planning at the University of California, Irvine.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/07/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAntonia Darder,Marta P. Baltodano,Rodolfo D. Torres
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.