All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes more than 30 original projects, from classic baby clothes to contemporary cushions and throws, which helps you to explore the techniques, allowing you to learn a new technique and crochet a project straight away. This title features 35 alternative stitch patterns.
- Author BiographySue Whiting is a needlecraft design consultant and author who works with several textile companies including Jaeger and Rowan to produce brochures and promotional materials. She trained at the London School of Fashion and has worked with magazines and publishers on all aspects of needlework. She lives in Shipley, West Yorkshire.
- Author(s)Sue Whiting
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note150 colour illustrations, 150 colour photographs
- Weight676 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Most relevant reviews
- lcartonuk12 Dec, 2016by
good looking cover , easy to understand instructions. well illustrated and has some really nice projects. very happy with the purchase.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- tazrob2726 Mar, 2013by
All in all this is excactly what it is "The Crochet Bible".
After looking for a book on everything to do with Crochet, this is exactly what I needed. It covers all aspects of the craft, with handy picture guides of the stitches and types of patterns. It also includes how to work with beads and sequins and has quite a few projects to make in the back of the book. All in all this is excactly what it is "The Crochet Bible".
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.89
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78