All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Crucible of Language, Vyvyan Evans explains what we know, and what we do, when we communicate using language.
- Author BiographyVyvyan Evans is Professor of Linguistics at Bangor University, where he has served as Head of the School of Linguistics and English Language, and Deputy Head of the College of Arts and Humanities.
- Author(s)Vyvyan Evans
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note51 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.65Trending at £18.08
- £27.89Trending at £29.45
- £23.41Trending at £26.98
- £24.13Trending at £25.47
- £11.73Trending at £12.31
- £17.52Trending at £18.14
- £20.71Trending at £21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.