CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.92
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe crusades are often seen as epitomising a period when hostility between Christian West and the Muslim Near East reached an all time high. This volume explores how the Holy Wars led on the one hand to a reinforcement of the beliefs and identities of each side, but on the other to a growing level of cultural exchange and interaction.
- Author BiographyConor Kostick teaches on the crusades at Trinity College Dublin. A former winner of the Dublinia Medieval Essay Competition and holder of a Trinity College Gold Medal, his historical works include The Social Structure of the First Crusade (2008) and The Siege of Jerusalem (2009).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white halftones
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byConor Kostick
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.