CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionA one size fits all approach to health care doesn't work well, especially for America's extremely diverse population. This book provides a lively and accessible discussion of how and why a more flexible and culturally sensitive system of health care can-and must be-achieved.
- Author BiographyElisa J. Sobo, PhD, is professor of anthropology at San Diego State University. Martha O. Loustaunau, PhD, professor emerita of the Department of Sociology at New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, continues to teach online courses in multicultural health care, medical ethics, and aging, at New Mexico State.
- Author(s)Elisa J. Sobo,Martha Oehmke Loustaunau
- Date of Publication03/08/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.