All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA one size fits all approach to health care doesn't work well, especially for America's extremely diverse population. This book provides a lively and accessible discussion of how and why a more flexible and culturally sensitive system of health care can-and must be-achieved.
- Author BiographyElisa J. Sobo, PhD, is professor of anthropology at San Diego State University. Martha O. Loustaunau, PhD, professor emerita of the Department of Sociology at New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, continues to teach online courses in multicultural health care, medical ethics, and aging, at New Mexico State.
- Author(s)Elisa J. Sobo,Martha Oehmke Loustaunau
- Date of Publication03/08/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.