All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeadership has never been more important to the cultural industries. The arts, together with museums and heritage sites play a vital part in keeping economies going. This title defines the specific challenges in the cultural sector and enables arts leaders to move from 'just' administration to becoming cultural entrepreneurs.
- Author BiographyRobert Hewison is Professor of Cultural Policy and Leadership Studies at City University London and an Associate of the think tank Demos. As a cultural consultant he has worked with the South Bank Centre, the Greater London Authority, Arts Council England and the North West Cultural Consortium. John Holden is a visiting Professor at City University and an Associate at Demos. He was an investment banker before changing careers to run Business in the Arts South. He was Chair of the Anvil arts venue in Basingstoke, and now sits on the Board of the Hepworth, Wakefield and the Advisory Board of the Arts and Humanities Research Council.
- Author(s)John Holden,Robert Hewison
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2011
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 6 b&w illustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.31Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.75
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.