All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSexual identity has emerged into the national discourse of post-apartheid South Africa, bringing the subject of rights and the question of gender relations into the nation's politics. This book is a reflection on the effects of these discourses on non-normative modes of sexuality and on the country more generally.
- Author BiographyHenriette Gunkel is post-doctoral Research Fellow at the Fort Hare Institute of Social and Economic Research, South Africa.
- Author(s)Henriette Gunkel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/02/2010
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Gender and Society
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.47Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.