All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the cultural identity of Europe? Are there specifically European values? In this book, a group of acclaimed thinkers examine the most important innovations and culturally vital value traditions of Europe to produce an image of contemporary European self-understanding.
- Author BiographyHans Joas is Director of the Max Weber Center at the University of Erfurt and Professor of Sociology and Social Thought at the University of Chicago. Klaus Wiegandt is Founder and CEO of Forum fur Verantwortung (Forum for Responsibility).
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note8 figures, 2 black & white tables
- Weight573 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byHans Joas,Klaus Wiegandt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.