All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom hunting ethics to animal rights to tensions between hunting sub-groups, this towering collection of essays address important historical and contemporary issues regarding the culture and practice of hunting.
- Author BiographyJean L. Manore teaches history at Bishop's University. Dale G. Miner is a partner in a research consulting business. For many years, he has also been a canoe-trip and hunting guide and a long-time advocate of hunting and hunters' rights. Contributors include Louis Bird and Roland Bohr; J. Alexander Burnett; David Calverley; Leigh Clarke; Kenneth Coates; Greg Gillespie; Edward Hanna; Bruce W. Hodgins; Peter Kulchyski; Jason E. McCutcheon; Edward Reid; Mark Simpson; Robert Sopuck; Tim Sopuck; and Simon Wallace.
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2006
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note2 figures, 2 tables, 4 b/w photos
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDale G. Miner,Jean L. Manore
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.69
- £11.76Trending at £12.40
- £9.95Trending at £10.40
- £12.99Trending at £15.90
- £11.99Trending at £12.65
- £14.35Trending at £15.05
- £10.31Trending at £13.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.