All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContributors ask whether it is more useful to conceive of the world as arrayed in regional, cultural, institutional complexes or organized along the conventional dimensions of power, alliance, and geography. They argue that perspectives that neglect the roles of culture and identity are no longer adequate to explain the complexities of a world undergoing rapid change.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Katzenstein is the Walter S. Carpenter, Jr. Professor of International Studies at Cornell University.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/1996
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleNew Directions in World Politics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note18 illustrations
- Weight817 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byPeter J. Katzenstein
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £33.98Trending at £36.11
- £8.50Trending at £10.85
- £8.51Trending at £11.36
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £6.42Trending at £7.05
- £7.09Trending at £8.42
- £8.54Trending at £9.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.