All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionIf the conventional view is that Italian Renaissance society generally grew more aristocratic in the later period, this and other sources reveal a professional ethos more democratic in nature and bespeak the full cultural discovery of the middling and lowly professions in the late Renaissance.
- Author BiographyGeorge McClure is a professor in the Department of History at the University of Alabama.
- Author(s)George W. McClure
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2004
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note8fig.
- Weight740 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.