All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £8.99Trending at £10.52
- £16.99Trending at £17.87
- £6.02Trending at £11.31
- £26.85Trending at £27.23
- £1.99Trending at £3.16
- £4.59Trending at £8.41
- £4.24Trending at £4.81
About this product
- DescriptionLois McMaster Bujold has won the Hugo award four times, and the Nebula award twice. In this, her first epic fantasy, we join Cazaril - a former soldier, and courtier who is about to embark on a perilous journey, rife with lethal treacheries, demonic magic, and scheming characters.
- Author BiographyLois McMaster Bujold was born in Columbus, Ohio, in 1949. She attended Ohio State University from 1968 to 1972, but didn't graduate. She describes her real education as reading five books a week for ten years from the Ohio State University stacks, reading enormous amounts of SF as a teenager, and listening to her father, an engineer. She started writing in 1982, and sold her first story to Twilight Zone in 1985. Then Baen Books bought all three of the novels she had already written and published them in 1986. Her fourth novel, Falling Free, won Lois her first Nebula. The Mountains of Mourning, also went on to win both Hugo and Nebula Awards for best novella of 1989, and The Vor Game and Barrayar won Hugos for best novel in 1991 and 1992. All her titles have been translated into fourteen languages (so far). She lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota,with her two children, Anne and Paul.
- Author(s)Lois McMaster Bujold
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/02/2003
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight290 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.