All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Lance B. Coleman
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication16/02/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroducing the Kano Model Case-in-Point: Power of Kano in Action Case-in-Point: Delightful Service C.I.P. 1 C.I.P. 2 Case-in Point: Performing C.I.P. 1 C.I.P. 2a C.I.P. 2b Shifting Focus Case-In-Point: Communication and Context Case-in-Point: Explicit versus Implicit Needs Case-in-Point: Voice of the Customer External Customer Internal Customer Case-in-Point: Internal Customers Planning Tools 20 Keys Inverse Ishikawa (Fishbone) Diagram Results Hoshin Kanri X-Matrix Quality Function Deployment (QFD) Directions Deployment Tools Implementation Monitoring and Feedback Audits Sample Checklist Gantt Charts and Critical Path Method (CPM) Gantt Chart Critical Path Method (CPM) Supplier-Input-Process-Output-Customer (SIPOC) Diagram Value Stream Mapping Compliance-Based Questions Value-Add Questions Surveys Control Charts Gemba Walks Case-In-Point: Power of Gemba Walks Metrics and Monitoring Why Bother? Case-In-Point: Importance of Monitoring Case-In-Point: Misalignment between Levels Root Cause Analysis Introduction Case-in-Point: Is/Is Not Project Management Introduction Initiation/Planning Execution Control and Monitoring Closure Putting All the Pieces Together Delight in Manufacturing Delight in Service Provision Conclusion Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyLance Coleman is a Quality Engineer and Lean Leader at The Tech Group where he serves as site Kaizen, CAPA, and customer complaint coordinator-managing the internal quality audit program. Lance has worked in Medical Device, Aerospace, and other regulated industries for over 15 years. He has a degree in Electrical Engineering Technology from the Southern Polytechnical University in Marietta, Georgia. He is an American Society for Quality (ASQ) Senior Member as well as, Certified Six Sigma Greenbelt, Quality Auditor, and Biomedical Auditor. Lance also presently serves as the ASQ Lean Enterprise Division Publications Subcommittee Chair.
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.69
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.