All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUltimately, he reveals the crucial role played by the cybernetics moment-when cybernetics and information theory were seen as universal sciences-in setting the stage for our current preoccupation with information technologies.
- Author BiographyRonald R. Kline is the Bovay Professor in History and Ethics of Engineering at Cornell University. He is the author of Steinmetz: Engineer and Socialist and Consumers in the Country: Technology and Social Change in Rural America.
- Author(s)Ronald R. Kline
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleNew Studies in American Intellectual and Cultural History
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note6 black & white halftones, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.