All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to present the research on entrepreneurship and innovation and the impact on economic performance. This title covers research topics on various aspects of entrepreneurial behavior. It also covers such disciplines as economics, marketing, management, finance, and history. It is suitable for academics and practicing entrepreneurs.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/06/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAdvances in the Study of Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Volume editorDap Hartmann,Guus Berkhout,Patrick van der Duin,Roland Ortt
- Series Edited byGary D. Libecape
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.89
- £34.91Trending at £51.15
- £2.80Trending at £3.85
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £10.82Trending at £11.19
- £8.42Trending at £8.59
- £12.47Trending at £13.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.