All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll-natural pantry staples for just pennies a serving! With The DIY Pantry, you can break free from processed foods and learn to make healthy, delicious meals without spending hours in the kitchen or breaking the bank.
- Author BiographyKresha Faber is the author and editor of Nourishing Joy, a website dedicated to real food, sustainable living, natural homemaking, and joyful parenting. She is passionate about sharing ways to make small, simple changes to live more healthily, frugally, and sustainably. Kresha is also a contributing writer to The Keeper of the Home, Modern Alternative Mama, and Modern Alternative Kitchen, as well as a member of the Village Green Network. You can visit her website at www.nourishingjoy.com.
- Author(s)Kresha Faber
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £11.05Trending at £13.10
- £8.95Trending at £9.59
- £9.75Trending at £9.97
- £3.49Trending at £5.58
- £3.20Trending at £3.53
- £5.42Trending at £6.77
- £8.39Trending at £10.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.