All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume discusses the physical evidence of prehistoric activity in the Danebury region, studies of plant utilization, the regional ceramic sequence and human activity, and presents a lengthy reconstruction of life and developments for communties in a changing landscape from 7500 BC to AD 50.
- PublisherOxford University School of Archaeology
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- Series TitleOxford University School of Archaeology Monograph
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 48
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University School of Archaeology
- Content Notewith text figs.
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBarry Cunliffe
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.