All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the dispute between Hungary and Slovakia over a hydro-electric project on the Danube, this volume discusses environmental monitoring programmes and their usefulness in resolving transboundary water conflicts.
- Author BiographyLibor Jansky is senior academic program officer at the United Nations University's Vice Rectorate in Europe. Masahiro Murakami is professor of international development at the Department of Infrastructure Systems Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan. Nevelina I. Pachova is program associate at the United Nations University's Vice Rectorate in Europe.
- Author(s)Libor Jansky,Masahiro Murakami,Nevelina I. Pachova,United Nations University Press
- PublisherUnited Nations University
- Date of Publication30/01/1999
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintUnited Nations University
- Content Notecol. maps, tables
- Weight19 g
- Width156 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.