All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe compelling story of a key turning point in WWI: the British Navy's failed attempt to capture Constantinople and secure a sea route to Russia in 1915.
- Author BiographyDan van der Vat is a journalist and author of ten books on maritime history, including The Ship That Changed the World . He has written for The New York Times , The Times and the Sunday Times , and now writes for the Guardian .
- Author(s)Dan Van der Vat
- PublisherGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Content Note1 x 8pp b/w insert
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.65
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.89Trending at £16.99
- £12.01Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.