All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates what it means to teach, lead, and live during times of ongoing and intense change and offers insights that might help committed professionals better serve the needs of students as they seek to implement their own reforms in the ever-shifting organizations public schools have become.
- Author BiographyJeffrey S. Brooks is assistant professor of educational leadership at Florida State University.
- Author(s)Jeffrey S. Brooks
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/12/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width163 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.