All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of the Sunday Times bestselling tales of evolution in action, that commemorate those people who have improved our gene pool by killing themselves in spectacularly stupid ways.
- Author BiographyWendy Northcutt is a graduate of UC Berkeley, with a degree in molecular biology. She started collecting the stories that make up the Darwin Awards in 1993, and founded her award-winning website www.DarwinAwards.com shortly after. She is the author of the bestselling Darwin Awards and Darwin Awards II. She manages the Darwin Awards web site in her spare time and now works as an internet consultant.
- Author(s)Wendy Northcutt
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication16/10/2003
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date03/10/2007
- Content Note60 Line Drawing(s)
- Weight524 g
- Width165 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Interest Agefrom 16
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £37.25Trending at £45.50
- £4.94Trending at £5.15
- £6.47Trending at £8.75
- £15.20Trending at £15.62
- £5.05Trending at £6.99
- £4.26Trending at £4.68
- £5.64Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.