All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.87
- £17.64Trending at £19.31
- £6.87Trending at £7.20
- £3.34Trending at £3.50
- £7.76Trending at £8.89
- £4.50Trending at £5.37
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
About this product
- DescriptionMilitary wife Seligman describes her feelings as she watches her husband walk away from her and her newborn, knowing full well that he might not return from the war in Iraq. Hers is a story of sadness and strength that anyone left behind can relate to.
- Author BiographyMelissa Seligman writes at home when she's not caring for her two young children. Her husband is in the U.S. Army. She and her family live in Clarksville, Tennessee, just outside Fort Campbell Army Base.
- Author(s)Melissa Seligman
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication27/11/2008
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight485 g
- Width149 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.