All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the medieval legacy of Vegetius' late Roman text, transformed by its readers into the authority on war.
- Author BiographyChristopher Allmand is Emeritus Professor of Medieval History at the University of Liverpool. He has published widely on the history of war and medieval society, including The Hundred Years War: England and France at War c.1300-c.1450 (Cambridge University Press, 1988) and The New Cambridge Medieval History, Volume 7: c.1415-c.1500 (as editor, Cambridge University Press, 1998).
- Author(s)Christopher Allmand
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight790 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.46
- £22.57Trending at £34.94
- £9.15Trending at £11.44
- £14.58Trending at £20.94
- £14.33Trending at £14.61
- £10.64Trending at £14.49
- £9.99Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.