All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.37
- £24.37Trending at £29.09
- £8.28Trending at £9.95
- £13.93Trending at £14.38
- £9.32Trending at £13.04
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £9.86Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, step-by-step guide designed to justify, inspire and support the whole process of clearing out the sheer amount of stuff that schools accumulate.
- Author BiographyJane C Anderson has been involved in education and training in various settings for over 28 years. She has designed and delivers a distance learning Diploma in Personal Wellness for Newcastle College. She is a Reiki practitioner and a Feng Shui consultant, as well as being an established writer, columnist and speaker in the field of professional development and personal enquiry in relation to environment.
- Author(s)Jane C. Anderson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note6 bw illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.