All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dead Sea Scrolls at Qumran and the Concept of a Library explores the important question of whether or not the manuscripts found in the eleven caves near Qumran can be characterized as a library.
- Author BiographySidnie White Crawford, Ph.D. (1988), Harvard University, is Willa Cather Professor of Classics and Religious Studies at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. She has published critical editions, articles and monographs on the Dead Sea Scrolls, including Rewriting Scripture in Second Temple Times (Eerdmans, 2008). Cecilia Wassen, Ph.D. (2004), McMaster University, is an Associate Professor at Uppsala University. She has published numerous articles and edited several books on the Dead Sea Scrolls. She is the author of Women in the Damascus Document (SBL, 2005).
- Date of Publication09/11/2015
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleStudies on the Texts of the Desert of Judah
- Series Part/Volume Number116
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight723 g
- Width16 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCecilia Wassen,Sidnie White Crawford
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.