All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Death of the Income Tax explains how the current income tax is needlessly complex. Daniel Goldberg proposes that the solution to the problems of the current income tax is completely replacing it with a progressive consumption tax collected electronically at the point of sale.
- Author BiographyDaniel S. Goldberg is Professor of Law (Taxation) at the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law. He has served as the Professor-in-Residence for the National Office of the Internal Revenue Service and has practiced tax law as Of Counsel with law firms in Washington DC and Baltimore. He lives in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
- Author(s)Daniel S. Goldberg
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight570 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £6.34Trending at £7.29
- £9.26Trending at £11.22
- £12.40Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £32.38Trending at £32.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.