All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the development of Latin American multinational companies, based on a wide range of statistical data.
- Author BiographyJavier Santiso is Professor of Economics at ESADE Business School and Vice President of the ESADEgeo think tank. Previously he has held the position of Chief Economist and Director General of the OECD Development Centre, responsible for emerging markets. He has also been Chief Economist for Emerging Markets of BBVA and adviser on emerging markets for Pfizer and Lazard.
- Author(s)Javier Santiso
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- Language(s)English & Spanish
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note54 b/w illus. 34 tables
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.