All listings for this product
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £40.04Trending at £41.35
- £38.29Trending at £39.55
- £32.03Trending at £34.61
- £11.30Trending at £17.60
- £8.80Trending at £10.53
- £9.30Trending at £9.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies the concept of a 'self-evident' God in American legal thought from the Revolution to the present.
- Author BiographyOwen Anderson is an Associate Professor of Philosophy and Religious Studies at Arizona State University. His books include The Natural Moral Law: The Good After Modernity (2013) and The Clarity of God's Existence (2008), which study the ethics of belief in God, how God can be known, and the knowledge of God as the highest good.
- Author(s)Owen Anderson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.