All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work studies Oxford University's transformation - and the political hazards for academics that ensued - when, after World War II, it changed from a private liberal-arts club with aristocratic pretensions into a state university committed to the natural sciences.
- Author BiographyJoseph A. Soares is Associate Professor of Sociology at Yale University.
- Author(s)Joseph Soares
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2002
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.35Trending at £16.95
- £27.15Trending at £29.55
- £10.26Trending at £11.20
- £13.69Trending at £14.53
- £16.34Trending at £17.08
- £12.24Trending at £12.76
- £3.90Trending at £5.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.