All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProposes answers to often-asked questions such as: Is the deep hot biosphere where life originated, and do Mars and other seemingly barren planets contain deep biospheres? And is it possible that there is an enormous store of hydrocarbons upwelling from deep within the earth that can provide us with abundant supplies of gas and petroleum?
- Author(s)Thomas Gold
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight487 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byFreeman J. Dyson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £10.25Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.07
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.